This institutional website has been developed according to the Standard sur l’accessibilité des sites Web du gouvernement du Québec and meets accessibility requirements by complying with the following standards:
Some content on this site cannot meet the government standard, including:
- The interactive map of seating plans; however, there is an alternative version in table form
- The PDF version of the seating plans; however, there is an alternative version in table form
- The payment stage for Purchase orders uses a link between GravityForm and Stripe that does not meet Criterion 3.3.2: Labels or Instructions but remains easily usable via keyboard navigation
We cannot guarantee the accessibility of content from third parties that are not subject to the Standard sur l’accessibilité des sites Web.
Support and Feedback
If you require assistance or wish to provide feedback about the accessibility of our website, or if you encounter any problems, please contact us:
- Phone: 418-644-4000/Toll-free: 1-888-679-4000
- Email: email@example.com
Web Accessibility Testing Tools
In collaboration with the expert firm iXmédia, the Québec City Convention Centre conducted accessibility tests using the following tools:
- Screen readers:
- Voice Over (MAC)
- TalkBack (Android)
- Automated testing tools:
- IBM Accessibility – Equal Access Accessibility Checker
- Axe DevTools
- External tools:
- Google Chrome Developer Tools
- Color Contrast Analyser
- Responsively App
The accessibility of this website relies on the use of technologies that work in conjunction with browsers and assistive technologies or plug-ins installed on your computer. These technologies are necessary in order to provide an optimal accessible experience that meets the standards involved.
- WCAG 2.0: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines – Guidelines for web content accessibility. This is the international standard recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to make web content more accessible.