- Québec City has built an enviable reputation as a world cultural capital. Discover the new entertainment district and Le Diamant theater.
- Learn what Québec scientific innovations came from the works of Normand Voyer and Sylvain Moineau, two members of the Québec City’s Ambassadors’ Club and Université Laval professors.
- The Saint-Roch district has many surprises. Take a trip in this lively neighborhood.
- Rigging is the name of the game! Discover this little-known trade and its essential role in the event industry.
Québec Centre Magazine
Exclusive magazine of the Québec City Convention Centre, Québec Centre magazine is filled with content relating to conventions, meeting planning, trends, technology and business.
Discover Québec City, unique meeting destination!
Discover our exclusive content on:
- Artificial intelligence: why everyone is talking about it and what you should know.
- Exclusive interview with Sophie D’Amours, first female rector at Université Laval.
- How to incorporate local flavors to your next event.
- Food and nutrition: how Québec businesses are pushing the envelope.
Exclusively, in this edition, learn more on:
- Health sciences: a key industry in Québec City.
- Event security: 5 steps for peace of mind. Bringing creative concepts to life, fully and safely: Learn more about event security.
- Québec City: festive all-year round.
In this first edition, discover:
- Food trends that are changing the event industry and how the Québec City Convention Centre is at the forefront of change.
- Fashion styles for your next business trip: from comfortable travel outfits to elegant evening wear and business casual sophistication.
- Meetings face-to-face in the social media era.
- How to stay fit while attending a convention.